PyRosetta-4 binaries for Mac Python-3 platform is now available! Please see visit our [Downloads] page for full range of available builds.
PyRosetta-4 is now available for download! PyRosetta-4 is the next major release of PyRosetta. Major changes include:
- new build system based on Clang LibTooling and Pybind11
- both Python-2 and Python-3 support
- bindings of all default function arguments
- automatically binding generation for template classes.
To download PyRosetta-4 binaries please visit our [Downloads] page.
This series of videos teaches biomolecular structure prediction and design, starting from fundamentals of protein structure and energetics and proceeding through applications in folding, docking, design. Advanced topics including modeling of membrane proteins and non-protein biomolecules such as carbohydrates. Videos created from the Fall 2014 course at Johns Hopkins University.
Link to full playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHn7WmALbthnAwbJ4mWw5gk8dgqsjRL87
The 2nd edition of The PyRosetta Interactive Platform for Protein Structure Prediction and Design is available for purchase through Amazon. [Purchase]
Windows (32Bit) [Download]
- PyRosetta - PyMOL integration.
- All Rosetta classes can be subclassed in PyRosetta.
- It’s now possible to define custom energy terms in PyRosetta (Examples can be found in test/*Subclassing*)
- Rosetta libraries updated to r45995 (Nov 2011)
1-10 of 14